Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sneaky Peeky of a Nov Kraftin Kimmie stamp


Here is my second sneak peek of the Nov release of Kraftin Kimmie stamps being released this coming Sunday! This is Piper (aka Andrea cause she is always carrying around a hot cuppa just like me lol). There is a huge sentiment set being released again this month and I chose Holiday Cheer for this card. I figured it could mean 'best wishes during the season' or......for my friends....'holiday cheer is booze in a traveler' tee hee. This could be any of my friends with their hot chocolate and bailey's. I certainly would not be one to judge them....they can be sweet to sip on while enjoying sledding or skating...yummmmm. **Now remember no drinky and driving** Just a quick public service announcement :) This card will also be one of the Nov copic class cards at SGD. The supplies are all from Scrappingreatdeals (SGD to me) and the paper is new from Imaginisce. It is quite delicious and it suits Kraftin Kimmie's Nov releases very well. I encourage you to hop on over to all the Kraftin Kimmie girlz blogs to enjoy their sneak peeks as well and come back tomorrow for more!!!

14 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Piper looks perfect....and just like me too with my coffee!! hahaha!

paula said...

CUTE tooooo, I am lovin these new girlies!!!!

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Andrea! I love the warm, cocoa colors!

Elaine said...

Fantastic, Andrea! Love the papers, and Piper looks fab!

Mette said...

Super card. Love the colours and that image is just great.

Have a lovely day, Mette

Michele Boyer said...

This is CUTE! I love the paper and your big green button! (Your booze in a traveler comment cracked me up.) :)

Nana Diana said...

Awesome card Andrea, love the colours and that fab paper!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh how darling, Andrea! I love Piper and such a warm and cozy card! Your colouring is so beautifully done...love it!!!! WOW! Fabulous paper and details...love the felt snowflake!
Hugs,t

Nikki said...

Fab paper, gorgeous image, Love Love LOVE it! xxx

Loz said...

I love the these new stamps... will be adding them to my wish-list!!

Tracey said...

So cute! Love this stamp and your fabulous card!!

Unknown said...

xo I love your stuff and hope the traveler comment was for us ;)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm..... coffee and Baileys! (giggle) I see that I may need this stamp too! Great card Andrea, love the colours you used. Off to see what the other DT girls have been up to. :O) Tracy

Julie said...

How gorgeous - lovely warm colours and beautifully constructed! Really enjoying seeing the DT cards with these images - inspiring or what!! Juliex