Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Greeting Farm....this Edward is hawt...(y'all know I love those big headed kid stamps)


Two things to mention before I share about this card:
*please see Sunday's post by clicking here to see who won the Kraftin Kimmie stamp from my blog- congratulations!!
*please click here to enter my blog candy for a Bow Easy and adhesives (and some assorted loose stamps) as the contest has been extended to celebrate my move to blogger

A few days ago I shared that my nephew had been in the hospital for a week and to help cheer him up I made him this card fearturing Edward from The Greeting farm. I had about 10 mins to whip something up before my hubby had to take it to him at the hospital. I stamped Edward on my Copic paper of choice- Neenah and coloured him with my Copics. I then actually used some of my massive quantities of SU paper that I had from my demo days. I think this colour was either Baja Breeze or Blue Bayou....for the life of me I can't remember. I then used one of my new fiskars punches to give the cool punched edging to jazz it up a bit. Pulled out my nesties and done!!! Oops I also used one of my Kraftin Kimmie sentiment stamps which was perfect for the tone of the card. I didn't want get well soon- sending smiles seemed just more fun which is what I wanted. Light hearted and fun to keep his mind on how much we were all thinking of him.

I hope you are all enjoying your day and see you again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Steph said...

it took all of my strength at SGS on the weekend NOT to have this stamp jump into my shopping basket...I went just for paper. Now I'm totally regretting it!
Great job on the card and hope your nephew is feeling better.

Steph said...

and by SGS I mean SGD. lol oops!

Vicki G said...

Hey this is adorable as is wee Oliver below!!!

Hugs,

Vicki.......

Shana said...

Fabulous colouring and great card! I love Edward and am excited to see him used - had to buy him but didn't know what I was going to do with him. Thank you for sharing!