Monday, November 30, 2009

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps- Maxwell slicing thru some snow...


Good day fellow card makers! Did you not just fall over yesterday with all the gorgeous creations from Kraftin Kimmie's new stamp line. Let me tell you that not only did my fellow Krafty girls rock but the guests we had....lets just say after I saw this one card coloured I told Kimmie I am selling my copics on ebay and quitting lol!!! Click here to see the card I am talking about...holy cow...Linda I bow to you...

Here is a card I hadn't posted yet made with Maxwell who was released last month. You can click here to go to the store and check him out. I challenged myself to add as much texture as I could after last Saturday's challenge on the blog. I added flower soft polar white, crystals, die cut stickers, buttons and ribbon. Even though the mittens are pink this one is for my 12 year old nephew who lives up North. This nephew is a total skater dude and sooooooooo pretty tee hee. He doesn't like to hear that but he has gorgeous pretty eyes.

I have such a soft spot for this nephew because as cool dude'ish as he is...he keeps all the cards his auntie makes for him...sigh...luvs him...here's a quick pic of him just for embarrassment's sake lolz. Oh and my sis is an AMAZING photographer and actually has her own show now on Cogeco cable. Here is her website if you want to check it out...click here.

No comments: