Sunday, November 15, 2009

November Card Kits at ScrappinGreatDeals and the blog candy winner!


It's time for the November card kit at Scrappingreatdeals.com. Before I forget my card was based on a layout from I heart to stamp- thanks Jen! Click here if you want to go to her blog and see the great sketch. My card was made with Shy Kiki La Rue from CC designs, so cute. I paper pieced the shirt and skirt, I hadn't done that technique in awhile and thought it would be fun. I made this card from the kit contents and I already know who I am sending it to. One of my nieces pointed out that I hadn't yet mailed the card I promised even though she'd been checking the mail everyday...owch!!! Bad Auntie will get this card in the mail asap! The kits will go up for sale either later today or tomorrow. Sheila at SGD has a family celebration today so she is enjoying the day off. Click here to check and see if they have been added to the site for sale yet. I would grab one as soon as you see one as 25 of the 34 for sale have already been snapped up by card kit members- wowzers! That leaves just 9 for sale so grab it while you can.
Not only that...enabler alert!!! Sheila at SGD has a 'buy it before they count it' inventory sale and the prices are amazing!!! Most items they won't even be making a penny on but to Sheila, the less to count the better lol. Click here for the inventory sale and click here for the daily 10 items sale...phew....Sheila changes these almost every day so you have to check it every deal so a deal doesn't slip past tee hee.
In this month’s card kit you get:


1- Kiki stamp from CC Designs
6- 6x6 papers from Basic Grey Wisteria
6- 6x6 Bazzil Card bases
6- Envelopes
3- Glazed brads from Basic Grey Wisteria collection
3- Flowers
1 yard of ribbon
Assorted buttons
Assorted brads from BG Wisteria collection


Okay...my blog candy winner...thanks for your patience everyone....please follow the photo display to see the winner- thank you to my youngest daughter for playing along with mommy's idea with her unwashed face and messy hair tee hee...
 
Congratulations to Crafty Kitten!!!! You have won the Bow Easy, the adhesives and the assorted rubber stamps. The Bow Easy and adhesive package was courtesy of Sheila at scrappingreatdeals.com, thanks Sheila!! Please email me with your snail mail addy Crafty Kitten by Wednesday and we will pop that in the mail for you. If I don't hear from Crafty Kitten by Wed I will draw another name...
I hope you are all having a fantastic Sunday and relaxing!!! Cheers..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipppppeeeeeeee, OMG, I can't believe it. Thank you so much. I am off to write my email right now.

Hugs
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

Aaarrggghh, Help Andrea, I can't find your email addy anywhere, can you tell me what it is please or email it to me at dawns191@live.co.uk and I will give you my snail mail addy.
Thanks hun
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chrisd said...

Congrats to you Andrea!

Steph said...

Congrats to the winner!

great job on the card, I like the soft colours