Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Your stuck with me..bwhahahahaha....


I wanted to post some of the cards I have made recently that I haven't had a chance to post. I have been knee-deep in apple cider and mistletoe but no SNOW!!! I mean I thought I lived in part of the snow belt but we are lucky to get a small dusting and have it melt away fairly quickly- I need me some snow for Christmas! I am hearing about other areas in Canada with tons and tons and I just keep hoping some comes our way- and it is welcome to stay until Jan 2nd ;). I am ready for Christmas, even have all the presents wrapped...so not like me. It will be weird having a relaxing Christmas and not wrapping till the wee hours in the am on Christmas eve.

Here is a card I made with Drucilla from Kraftin Kimmie stamps. I made it for my hubby for the big V-day. We don't do much for that day but we do like to exchange cards and they have to be home-made. Yep the Main Man even makes one for me. They are the sweetest paper disaster you ever saw lolz!!!! I love Drucilla and honestly this saying is hilarious!!!! 

Well I get some good stamping time in the next few days inbetween baking and eating. I hope you also have a great Christmas season! xoxoxo

1 comment:

sewnut said...

Merry Christmas. I will be wrapping past midnight Christmas Eve.