Friday, March 5, 2010

KKS stamps spring kit preview day 4!






















Bonjour, Je m'appelle Lisette. I am so happy to be meeting you today. It has been so hard waiting for my turn, I thought this day would never come. Mind you I get to eat this cake endlessly so it hasn't been too bad. Only one of my of my friends left for you to meet! I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks of the KKS spring kit. While I finish up this cake why don't you pop on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT has made to show me off today. Au Revoir!

5 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awwwwwwww! Love the lace and the flowers and the teeny tiny teacups and pot!!

P.S. I think Lisette is French too!!

Guylaine Seyer said...

beautiful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is too stinkin' cute! You colored her up awesome and I LOVE that flower!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW!!! Andrea this is such a sweet card! I love the softness of it...such pretty papers and accents! Lisette looks so pretty too! Really great card, Hun!
Hugs,t

Sammi said...

oh wowsers.. this is delightful.. love the layout, colours, papers, image, colouring! and those little teapot and cups in the corner are so cute! GORGEOUS card!
xxx