Sunday, June 6, 2010

One of my first Magnolia's. I know I am slow on the trends here lol


Just a quick post today as I am off to spend time with the family today. Here is one of the first Magnolia I have done and it's for the advanced copic class at SGD. I used some new paper Sheila had in stock to go with my image. Purple and green are 2 of my fave colours so this was so fun to do. I had fun colouring her also while hanging out with Lori, Angie and Sheila at Angie's house last Saturday. We tried to give me a funky purple streak in my hair (Angie is also a hairdresser) but it got lost in my auburn hair. It was hard to colour while laughing so hard and I can't wait to do it again.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Andi xoxo

8 comments:

Kendra said...

Hey Andi... I think you mean Magnolia ;) Tee hee... I don't have any either, but now that my fav LSS has them, I'll probably end up with a few!!!! yay! Great card... looks like a fantastic class.

Knerten said...

What a lady; she's so cute, though :-)

Tracey said...

She is gorgeous Andrea!! Love your card!! xx

Danni said...

How beautiful!!

Julie said...

Just stunning - love these rich, deep colours that you've used!! Juliexx

Unknown said...

Really cute! I really like that image. I have just a few maggies.

Kelly Schelske said...

She's gorgeous Andrea!

Devlin said...

Stunning!