Friday, August 20, 2010

2nd Post- My creations with the SGD August card kit and Mercy's sketches..


The August SGD card kits are now available! Click here to go to the store and grab yours before they are gone.

I have all 3 stamps from this month's kit and wanted to make 3 cards to show them off. I used the same pattern thanks to my friend Mercy's weekly sketch to keep it simple and to also stretch my materials as far as they could go. I made all 3 cards using one kit and I still have a TON of schtuff left! Love it! Feel free to use my cards for inspiration with your kits too.

And thank you Mercy for  your sketches as I am very sketch challenged myself hee hee! Miss you girl! Andi

2 comments:

KimberleyG said...

Very cute.

Jackie said...

Hi Andi,
Love all those cards. What a great layout, love those clean lines. I might have to steal it.

Jackie