Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie weekly challenge- use stars!


This week's krafty challenge is brought to us by our Krafty Momma herself- Diana! I love this woman- I wish she would adopt me actually. She has challenged us to use stars on our card and just for her I dusted off the ole cricut again and made many stars to make my stampin' momma happy!

I used Vic the Vampire to help bring some more star power to my card. He is just a dapper lil fellow! To see how you can play along and to see all the DT creations to get your mojo running click here to go to the challenge blog.

Have a great day! Andi xoxo

4 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

So cute!! One of these days I'll get a Kraftin Kimmie image so I can play too! Love all those stars and the colors are just great!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Look at you go!! LOVE this creation, Andi! And you dusted off the Cricut twice in one week?? The stars must have aligned! hahaha!

P.S. I guess I could share my Momma with ya....that would make us SISTAHS!!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! This is awesome and love the colors and everything. You are so creative and inspiring.

Nana Diana said...

I love, love, love your card, Andrea! Great stars and moon and I love how you've done Vic and his 'pet'. Thanks for the compliment too, sure, I can adopt you, but you have to keep your room clean, not to do so would be unnacceptable!!
Love,
Momma
D