Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge- use summer colours!


This week's YNS challenge is to make a card using some bright summery colours. I used Mini Fairy Fhiona and made a 5.25x5.25 square card to keep the size of the card relative to the size of this uber cute stamp. As we needed bright colours I used my new sheets of Echo park summer paper and it even had clouds on it for my pretty fairy Fhiona- seriously perfect! I coloured her with copics and added stickles to her wings as of course fairy wings need to sparkle. A bit of ribbon, some flowers and a small Prima pebble finish this card off. I got a huge seal of approval from everyone at my house on this card- even our toddler guests told me how 'purdy' she is. I hope you like it too! For my DT creations click here to go to the YNS blog and get your inspiration going!

SSSssshhhhhh...and while you are on the blog look to the left hand side for the fall stamp blinkie as I saw a peek of some Halloween Fhiona's. Yay!!

Andi xoxo

3 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Awww Fhiona is so very 'purdy'! That DP really is perfect for Fairy Fhiona. Fab card for our summer fun challenge! Love it!
Hugs
Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and adorable card Andrea. The cloud background is so precious and the blue scheme is perfect for this Fhiona image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

So cute, the bright colours are so summery and her sparkly wings are fab!!
Angela x