Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Your Next Stamp Guest Designer and a Challenge

I am so excited to be one of Your Next Stamp's August guest designers! My first post is playing along with the challenge this week which is to make a birthday themed card. I used Cupcake Cutie Fhiona which has been featured on my blog a few times as she is perfect for any celebration card. I also used a sketch from Jen Del Muro's blog as she has a weekly sketch that I love to use.

To enter, follow the challenge and use a stamp (traditional or digital) somewhere on your creation, post it on your blog or in your online gallery, and post the direct link to it on our challenge blog where you can also find the full challenge details. If you are posting your card to your SplitCoast Stampers (SCS) gallery, please use the keyword ynsc22 and then post a direct link to InLinkz which you can find on the challenge blog.

So click on over to the YNS blog and see what inspiration the DT has for you today. I can't wait to work with these talented ladies for the month of August- thanks for asking me to play! Andi xoxo

5 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love the colours you've used on this fabulous birthday card! So glad to have you with us this month! Great take on Jen's sketch too! I {heart} her sketches!!!
Hugs
Karen

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Andi! I just love that dp and those colors!!! This is going to be a fun month:)

Pam Varnell said...

This is darling and I LOVE those colors, bright and cheery, just like you. Congrats on the guest spot my friend.

KimberleyG said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot! That "happy" dp is really nice.

Angie said...

Really cute card!!