Thursday, September 30, 2010

PRC18- It's a colour challenge...

Happy Thursday! This week's Paper Romance Challenge over at PRC is hosted by me! And as Fall is my fave season I have issued another Fall inspired challenge- use the colours Pumpkin, creme and black on your crafty item. I used one of the new High Hopes stamps- Froggy candy Bookmark to make this bookmark for my oldest DD. She was born in the Fall so she loves Halloween themed items and had issued a demand for a 'cool bookmark'. I hope this one fits the bill for her!

I hope you all have a gorgeous day and have time to get inky fingers! Cheers, Andi

5 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

You totally rocked the colouring on this one, Andrea!!

Unknown said...

Love this! Awesome job.

Welcome! said...

This is so cute Andrea! Gorgeous colouring!!! Great challenge! Sent you an email the other day, not sure if I have the right addy or not...let me know if you got it!!!
Hugs, Krista

Lori said...

Amazing colouring!!

Jenn Joncas said...

Too cute!!! I love the frog but that little spider is so adorable!! Great colouring!!
You'll have to check out my blog, I just posted pics from Krafty Day. I have a cute close up of you I will email (: