Tuesday, November 23, 2010

High Hopes stamps- Let's get sketchy....


This week's challenge is my favourite kind- sketches. Love when I don't have to put together a card layout! Mind you when I do I think mine all look the same lol! I used a stamp from the Laurie Furnell line - High Flyin' Mouse. I have a soft spot for furry critters and I adore colouring up mice. Just don't show me a real mouse... Isn't it amazing how such a small little creature can cause so many of us to jump up on furniture and screech lol! I used paper from the Linen Closet line from DCWV and some embellies I had laying around- including a hand crotched flower from my friend Angela A- thanks Angela! More please nudge nudge wink wink-hee hee! 

Luckily for me I have access to these stamps at Scrappingreatdeals.com and also at Paper Romance. Both places I get my goodies at regularly. And of course you can also get them at High Hopes.

If you feel like getting sketchy with us hop on over to our challenge blog to play along and win some free High Hopes stamps. Also- more eye candy to inspire from the DT.

Hope you all have a craft-licious day, Cheers! Andi

4 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Great card, hun!! I love the gorgeous colors!! And fabulous ribbon, too!! :-)
~Lacey

Knerten said...

Oh, what a cutie you have here, Andrea ! Great card with beautiful colours and of course the sweet little furry one :-)
Afraid of mice, oh no.. Just don't show me one, and I'll be fine - ha ha !

Tanya S said...

So adorable!I love it !Your coloring is amamzing.The color combo is fab.great card hun!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Andrea! Love the colors!