Monday, November 29, 2010

High Hopes Stamps- Yay- it's time for our first sneaky peeky!


Good Morning!!! I am sooo super excited to share my first sneak peek of the massive Dec release from High Hopes stamps! I fell in love with the image above the moment I saw it as I have a huge thing for stamps with cats. I made this cat a ginger and loved adding layers of colour to him. Honestly- I played around with this image for 2 hours to colour it. What a sweet stamp! You will be able to grab this stamp along with many many many others starting Wed at either:

So many places to get your HHS fix. Come back tomorrow for another sneak peek and as well hop along to the other HHS DT blogs for my peeks. We all posted using different stamps so that you get to see as many different ones as possible. Click here to go to the HHS Challenge blog to get started. Enjoy! Andi

2 comments:

Deonna B said...

This stamp is Awesome! This may be a "must have" for me. Your card looks great!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love what you did with this image! So cute!

XOXO
Kristine