Tuesday, November 9, 2010

High Hopes Weekly challenge- use your buttons!

This week's High Hopes Challenge is to use your buttons. Not a problem for me since I own a squajillion of them in jars all around my craft room. Does anyone else keep them from their new clothes when they find them stitched inside as a spare? I swear my hoarding ability keeps growing hee hee!

On my card this week I used Snowy Portrait and coloured him up with my copics on Neenah paper. I then used some of my new Bo Bunny winter paper that I scooped up at SGD after drooling over it. My drool got it wet so I had to buy it ;) Added some ribbon, the sentiment, button, snowflake then voila! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy- gotta love those cards that just come together fast and simple :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to pop on over to the High Hopes challenge blog to see how you can play along to win. Oh and of course drool all over the DT samples- just be careful not to drool on your computer hee hee! Cheers, Andi

4 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love your "button" card. Great job with the challenge!

XOXO
Kristine

Amanda R said...

Great card, makes me smile just looking at it!

Kirsty said...

How cute is that? I love the card, the background paper is certainly drool-worthy, and the whole layout it perfect!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Andrea! What an adorable snowman!!