Friday, November 12, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps- Sneaky Peeky #2

Miles and I are back again today for another sneak peek for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. This new stamp to be released on Sunday is called 'Mice Angels'. Ahhhh young love- look at Miles and Maisie sooo in love. This stamp could also be called 'Snow much in Love' hee hee! I used one of my fave paper companies on this card- American Crafts. I have to go to my friend Jody's store - Scrapbook Memories- to drain her supply of AC papers whenever possible! This is from their 'Dear Lizzy' line and I grabbed the matching stickers too- totally couldn't resist! So I am making sure I use at least a few of them to justify their purchase lol.

Click here to go to the KKS Challenge blog and see more sneak peaks from my talented Krafty friends! Cheers, Andrea

4 comments:

Knerten said...

What a sweet motive on a beautiful card :-) Great DP's too.
Have a nice weekend, Andrea !

Kirsty said...

How "angelic"! I love the background paper as well - sets the image off perfectly!

Tracey said...

Isn't this such a sweet image! Love your card Andrea! Fantastic!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so sweet Andrea!