Thursday, November 25, 2010

PRC- Tag your it!


Tag your it!!!!

Cindy over at the PRC challenge blog has asked us to use a tag (or ticket in my case) on your creation. I used the Unity Itty Bitty What's Shakin'. This was a super fast and easy card for me to make. I started with a 4x4 card base and scrunched up some paper to make a paperish ribbon. I have to say a new to me toy is the Tim Holtz mini stapler and I am in love!! I used it all over this card...maybe a wee bit too much...as it was super easy and fun to use. Love it! It's been ages since I used a stapler on a card and it used to be my fave thing to do- I think it's time for a comeback :)

For more eye candy hop on over to the PRC challenge blog and see how inspiration hits you. Have a great day! Andi

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Andrea! Love it!!

Bonnie said...

Super Andrea! Love these shakin' shakers!