Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's a Krafty Klear-Out!


I actually have a few more cards I made with the most recent release that I hadn't posted yet. I have to say this planning my colouring days has really kept me ahead of the game- so unlike me! I paper pieced most of this image using my DCWV Linen Closet paper and of course Raymond here- he's a handsome fella eh!

Right now Kimmie is having a sale and Friday is the last day. I have shared the deets below to help you celebrate ringing in the New Year! Happy New Year!!!

**Krafty News!**

Boxing Week Sale!!!

From Dec. 26th-31st
most of our inventory is
20 to 50% off!!

This is our BIGGEST sale of the year!!

The store will be closed from December 23rd to December 27th and again from December 30th to January 4th. You are free to place orders during these times and they will be shipped out as soon as we are back in the office!!

5 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Just love this card - everything goes together so well!

StampinCathy said...

Another fabulous and inspiring card. Love the colors!

Macpurp said...

I love this card! the papers and stamp fit so well together!
Happy New Year,
all the best in 2011
Love Teen xx

Random Esquire said...

TROUBLE.

YOU.

;)

-R.

Random Esquire said...

TROUBLE!

YOU.

;)

-R.