Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Sneaky Peeky's from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps....


It's that time, time to start teasing you with sneak peeks from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January release. This month's release is HUGE so there are lots of us playing along to show you as many different samples as possible. I coloured Stripes the Zebra and while at first I was intimidated (and a bit whiny) it was actually very fast and easy to do! I started with my lightest grey copic markers (C00) and coloured the area I wanted to be the lightest. Then I started adding darker greys flicking them away from my light gray until I added my darkest gray (C9) at the furthest edge. Once I got into the rhythm it was a piece of cake. I couldn't resist colouring the sweet butterfly purple because any chance I have to use my fave colour is fine by me!

For more beautiful cards and inspiration click here to go to the challenge blog and see all the new images.

Have a crafty day! Andi

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is darling, sweet girl!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the bright colors and the dragonfly adds a great touch.

KimberleyG said...

Nice ccolouring on the zebra.

Tracey said...

Such a sweet image!! WHat a fabulous card!!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous creation Andi!! Beautiful work!! Xx

Vicki G said...

Beautiful Andi Girl~ Happy New Year Luv

xo

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Andrea, Great card. Love your coloring and cute image.

Michele Boyer said...

He's SO cute with all those pretty flowers around him! (or her...) :)

Tasha said...

EEEKKKK i so have to get this image i LOVE this little one. How adorable! Gorgeous mix of colours and fun embellishing
love tasha xx