Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps sneaky peeky again- this time Miles is in town!

Today's sneaky peeky is featuring the loveable Miles. On my card I used Rainy Day Miles as I just can't resist a cute critter in wellies! All the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps Krafty Girls who are sharing peeks today are also using Steven's images so Miles is all over the web today! For more critter cuteness hop over to the challenge blog and see what else that Miles is doing this month. In fact he may have some other new friends for you to meet this month!

Cheers! Andi

5 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Love the colours of Miles today and that paper is supah cool! And do I spy some twine?

Tracey said...

I love this adorable card! Miles is sweet and the blue is fabulous!!

debby4000 said...

Your card is so cute.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

LOVE this its super sweet and i love the dp you used
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOOO adorable! LOVE the spring colors!