Tuesday, April 19, 2011

High Hopes Stamps challenge- Bunnies, Bears and Balloons...OH MY!

Bunnies, Bears or Balloons...OH MY! This week's challenge reminds me of one of my fave movies The Wizard of Oz and the famous line "Lions, Tigers and bears...oh my!". I used the brand spanking new stamp 'Sitting Buddy with a balloon' on my card today and was able to use Bear and Balloon for the challenge. 2 out of 3 isn't pretty good I think! I used the following colours on the bear- E42, 43, 44, 47 for those of you who are interested.

Want to play along with us to win some High Hope stamps? Hop on over to the HHS challenge blog to see the full deets and to also see lots of HHS Diva samples to help get your mojo fired up today!

Cheers, Andi

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is Gorgeous Andi! Hope all is well with you. Think about you lots~

Hugs

Vicki

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Andi.
luv
Debby