Tuesday, April 5, 2011

High Hopes Stamps- it's challenge time and new release sneak peeks!


Aren't sneak peeks so much fun! This week's HHS challenge is to make 'one for the boys'. This new release has TONS of images great for the males in our life and this cute robot is one of them. I am IN LOVE with robot stamps. I hadn't paid them much mind other than thinking how cute they were till they crossed my desk and one card in and I am hooked. I can't wait to make more cards with these and colour them up in different colours. Even my hubby commented on how much he liked my card- now that is high praise indeed lol!

I used Jen Del Muro's awesome April sketch to shape my card and I can't thank her enough, this sketch is awesome and will be used time and time again.

To play along with us and win some stamps hop on over to the challenge blog and even better see more fabulous sneak peeks!

Come back tomorrow for another preview before our big release on Thursday!

Cheers, Andi

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute!!!
Greets Deborah

debby4000 said...

Love the fabulous robot, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Angie said...

Really cute card Andrea. I love the robot as well, and the layout is awesome!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This little guy is too cute! beautiful job coloring him, too and awesome layout! HUGS girlie!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the paper and colors your chose. Your coloring is terrific and it all comes together for a beautiful card!

Amy Sheffer said...

ADORABLE card!! Love the robot image, the fun colors and your fantastic use of the April SFYTT! Love this!

Tanya S said...

Too stinkin' cute!!Love your color choice and coloring WOW!!Love those cute brads!!Great card hun!

Paula Sievers said...

This card is fantastic. I love everything about this card, it's amazing.

Paula