Saturday, April 2, 2011

KKS Weekly Challenge- We are seeing stripes!


**Commercial Break...**
Will YOU be attending SCRAPFEST in Kitchener on April 8&9??? Come see Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps in booth #220 for lots of fun!!! We've got gifts with purchase, sales, Gimme Kimmie Kits and more surprises! You'll meet several of the Krafty Girls and you can watch them bring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to life with their amazing colouring! Please note that this will be a Cash Only event for us. Can't WAIT to see YOU!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! This week's challenge has us seeing stripes over at the KKS challenge blog. I used more of my new Bo Bunny Gabrielle paper (I may need to buy up the entire stock of this line I love it so much) with the DELICIOUS Brigitte stamp. I know I have already shared one card made with her this month and I just can't get enough of her! I'm not sure if it's her bathtub, her hair or her skinny legs I want the most hee hee!

Before you hop on over to the challenge blog to see this week's deets and to feast your eyes on more stripey goodness I would love to take a moment and welcome FIVE new members to the KKS Krafty Girls for the month of April!!! These ladies submitted back in February to join us and we are so happy to have them along! Welcome Amanda, Deborah, Jenny, Krista and Tangii! Congrats on being chosen ladies- woot woot!

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love that image too Andrea! It is on my next order for sure! That little bird you placed in the corner is lovely, nice finishing touch. Thanks for the welcome!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous card Andrea! I think I'm most jealous of the look of pure bliss on Brigitte's face...I don't think I ever look that relaxed! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that bubble bath looks just heavenly about now! Love this card Andrea! Thanks for the warm welcome, I am so stinkin excited to be here!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hey Andrea! Thought I'd stop by - its been too long. Your card is great. Love the birdie, and the image is a hoot too! Yeah, would like to be in there too, but please, I need a bigger tub!! lol Have fun at Scrapfest. I'll be thinking of you while I'm at a children's book writers workshop! hugs!

Unknown said...

Ummmmm I think it's the bathtub I want the most!! And the time to use it!! Another gorgeous creation miss Andi!! LOVE it!! Xx

Tracey said...

I love this Andrea! Gorgeous card!!