Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps is playing with CPS!


One of my fave challenge blogs Card Positioning Systems is playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I have included the sketch below so you can play along too and win some KKS stamps- schweet! I used one of my fave of the new releases- Tori. Seriously how cute is she with that playful puppy! I had some Parisian themed paper and for some reason I just had to put them together. Probably because I watched a documentary recently about how in Paris they take their pooches everywhere, even into restaurants! I coloured her up with my copics to match the paper and the only embellie I really added was the bow. I figured the paper was so pretty and of course Tori was stealing the show so there was no need for more bling hee hee!

So grab your inks and papers and come play along with us!

Cheers, Andi


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I love the papers! Tori looks cute in her funky little skirt walking her peppy pooch! Love it! :) Tracy

Creative Tara said...

Such a super cute card, love the colours and the touches of Paris, especially! Fab!