Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Whipper Snapper Stamps- May all your weeds be Wildflowers


Those of you who know me well know that I am in love with Ireland and Irish culture. That includes the wee folk- like this Leprechaun called Frick. He is one of the new Whipper Snapper Spring releases and is not just for St. Paddy's day! On this card I paired him up with the beautiful sentiment 'May all your weeds be Wildflowers' from the Sweet Expressions set. Love it! I coloured him up with my copics and spent hours on this little man. I couldn't stop so I actually coloured up more Leprechauns which I will show you in future posts. I have family in Ireland and Irish family  here in Canada so I have lots of reason to keep these gingers in circulation throughout the year.

Sigh...seriously...Whipper Snapper stamps are amazing!!!! I will NEVER own enough of them hee hee!

Cheers, Andi

1 comment:

Knerten said...

Great card, and a cute image too ! Love the ribbon and the flowers you have made of it - fabulous !