Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day One of High Hopes Stamps Sneaky Peekies!



Not only is it challenge day for HHS but it is also day one of sneak peeks before their new release this Thursday and it is amazing!

Today's challenge is 'Home for the Holidays' and I coloured up my lil mousie with bright colours to match my bright Christmas paper. I love how he is waiting eagerly for Santa to come. I coloured him with my copics and matched him up with the paper from My Mind's Eye. I know it came out a few years ago but I think you can still get it. I bought tons of it and now I am making myself use some of it lol.  I am going to admit something that will probably not surprise you- I usually create my cards the night before a deadline. It just works for me- if I do it earlier I just spin in my chair with no mojo. Except this time...I have ALL MY RELEASE CARDS DONE. All of them! I just loved this release so much and had so much fun colouring them that I went nuts! You will see what I mean when you see them all. I also listened to Sarah McLachlan all day long- her Christmas songs- to get me in the mood. Perfect way to spend a rainy day me thinks!

My card layout today came from my friend Jen's blog- Deconstructing Sketch. I am HOPELESS when it comes to creating without a sketch. My cards all look the same otherwise hee hee. She posts a new one each Thursday so I get fresh inspiration every week. Love that!

If you want to play along with us and win some new HHS rubber hop on over here to the challenge blog. You will also get to see all the DT creations and all of them are with the new release. 

Hope you have a fabulous crafty kinda day! Andi 

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Andrea!!! thanks for the shout out too. I love this! That ribbon is fabulously shiny and fun and I love the colored pearls in the corners... it's the little bits that make it FABULOUS! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

How did you find a stamp of me! Great work Andrea! Love the cheerful feel!

Danni said...

Super sweet and cute card!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Andrea!