Tuesday, October 4, 2011

High Hopes Stamps Halloween Treat Bag and a SALE...


Time for another HHS bi-weekly challenge and this one is delish!!! We are asking you to make a treat bag- a Halloween one if you can. Yummmmmm!

I used one of my fave stamps from last Fall's release Angel Bear Ghost Costume. I don't know what it is about it but I colour this one up over and over again. Love it! I coloured him up with my copics and I even used some of my florescent copic colours. I really like them but rarely do they work with the image I am doing. Of course Halloween is the time when all rules go out the window and fun colouring gets to happen! I also used spider paper from  an older DCWV paper pack to make my bag topper. 

Halloween is a big deal at my house. My hubby treats it like Christmas. He starts looking up ways to make our house scary well before the big day and when the stuff starts to hit the shelves he has me there with him while he oooh's and aaahhh's over the most grotesque things. Gargoyles and rubber slimy eyeballs bring my man such joy...me- not so much. But I get Christmas so I can't complain hee hee. 

Now for the sale info....enabler alert!

This sale is only available directly through the High Hopes Website.The first week of each month, High Hopes has a special sale on certain stamps.
High Hopes Stamps is located in South Western Ontario, surrounded by farm land. This time of year we love that many of our local farmers put up roadside stands selling the best of their crops. Every year we stock up on fresh peaches and cream corn to freeze, Zucchini to make into loaves of bread to freeze, and Blueberries, Apples and Peaches to can. Canning the fruits, and making and canning homemade salsa is a fall tradition that our family has had for years. We also love to go to the Fairs to see what other folks are making, and baking!

Being in that "Farm Fresh" mood,
we thought we would bring back some of our old favorite farm images for this month's
20% off sale!
(unmounted rubber stamps)
To see the images on sale, just put in the code word "Octsale" in the search box on the catalog page at the High Hopes website, orclick here.

Here is also a list of stamps that are on sale this week...

M-044 Three pane Farm Animals
T-065 Funny Farm
R-106 Farm Background
S-120 Maribelle Cow
S-119 Farmer Clem
H-189 Brewster
Q-060 Buddy the Goat
R-107 Miss Peggy
F-165 "Everywhere an Oink Oink"
R-110 Odie Dog
R-108 She-Baa Sheep
E-158 "Here a moo"
E-159 "Everywhere a Moo"
F-164 "Eee Aye Oh"

If you'd like to see some samples made by the DT go here.


I hope you enjoyed my spooky share today and don't forget to hop on over to our challenge blog to read the full deets and see the other AMAZING treats the HHS Diva's have cooked up for you.

Cheers, Andi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CRAZY cute!! Did you make one for me? hee hee!

Maire Gamber said...

So glad you are on our CMC Design Team. I look forward to working with your! Your blog is fabulous and your work is beautiful!
Hugs,
Marie

Dana Joy said...

Just too cool. I love it. So happy to be on the team with you.

Hugs
Dana

Renkata said...

So cute project dear.