Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My first Color Me Creative first official copic post.....yippee!!




I am so excited to do my first 'official' post as part of Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative Classroom DT! I am honoured to part of a great group of uber talented ladies who love colouring just as much as I do. We joined the group in the beginning of September so I have had a chance to chat up the ladies for quite awhile before our posts started. It really makes for a comfortable family feel already! I have to admit it was tough keeping this secret for so long especially with all the Suzanne Dean fans at SGD due to her amazing copic classes. 

For our Oct 14th challenge we used Halloween colors and images from our generous sponsor Glitterbabe digi stamps. I chose the sweet kitty on the broom as I have a soft spot for all things kitty related. Probably due to my 2 fuzzy wuzzy's that keep me company all day long. I also included a pic of the markers I used, feel free to click on the pic to make it larger and easier to read. 

You will see on the top of my blog new tabs and you can find the CMC DT names under the Design Team's tab. Please take a moment and stop by their blogs to see how great the ladies work is that I have the pleasure of creating with. 

Speaking of kitties....here are some pics. The top 2 pics are of our youngest cat who is absolutely bizarre and the last pic is of our oldest kitty- the "normal" one who is biting my hair to try and get at my bobby pin. Yep that's the normal one!



Cheers! Andi

6 comments:

KimberleyG said...

I love seeing pics of people's pets. Love the snuggling in the sink one.

Renkata said...

wow Andi,
your card is so adorable, the colours are amazing, so do your cat.
very cute one :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute card, Andrea--and I love the pics of your cat! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is WONDERFUL news, girl! and well deserved! Your project is FABULOUS too! Call me SOON! xoxoxoxoxo

Macpurp said...

congrates on your first DT card! It is magic!!

and your kittycats! they are so funny!
love teen x

Ruby said...

It's so lovely having you on board with us at CMC! Your first card is fab, sorry it's taken me SO long to pop by, still catching up! Off to see more now!