Saturday, November 5, 2011

SGD Stamping Bella Card kits and Unity decorated Grab bags


Andrea here on this sunny Saturday!

I wanted to share a picture of the November card kit contents and one of my completed cards. They are all packaged up and ready to go but we are awaiting  the stamps for the kit from our supplier- kind of an important part of the kit lol!!! I have been itching to share this card for a few weeks now and just can't wait anymore as I love this crazy reindeer from Stamping Bella!

I used some of my Bo bunny paper from the kit to make up this card so I matched my colouring to the colours in the paper. I will include what copics I think compliment it well in the card kit instructions to help make it easy for those of you who like to match like me :)

In this month's kit we also provide cricut cut sentiments for your cards- brilliant!!! It was Sheila's idea and the reason I am sharing that is because Lori and Kim had to cut them all out and I guess they were ready to wring my neck after hee hee!!!!! So again it was SHEILA'S great idea and we appreciate the hard work as they are amazing!!! Thanks ladies!!!

Keep an eye out for the second card from the kit and also for the kits to go on sale because once they sell out they can not be reordered. 

Thank you to Susan who sent me this picture so I could share it with you. It was taken by her cell phone and I think it did a pretty good job! 

This is a picture of the grab bag that attendees of the punch a bunch class this weekend will be receiving. I made these up for Sheila using the Unity stamps for the Simple Stories kit generations. I just love this set!!! I especially love the doilies and they are so hot right now in the crafting world. The set even came with the sentiment you see below the SGD. Now the SGD stamped on here was using monograms from Just rite Stampers. Look Anja- I used your fave stamps! hee hee. This bag is so packed full of good stuff I am insanely jealous I am not going to the class and getting one!

Well that's enough from me today. I hope you have a wonderful day ladies!

Cheers, Andrea


4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS card, girl! I love your coloring and I love all the text/words on this fun holiday creation! Mwah!

Unknown said...

Oh this looks so yummy!!! I'm on stand by to for my trip to the store!!!

stampinganja said...

I am rubbing off on you!! See what else I can try.... Great stuff!

Renkata said...

So adorable.