Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cozy Gilli in Red and Gold



I would like to own a red Snuggi. Any colour Snuggi actually. I am frequently chilled and gave up on looking cool long ago in favour of fuzzy clothes and socks. And wearing pj pants and any time of the day if I don't have to go out. I bet some of you are reading this right now in your pj pants- go you! hee hee

The current challenge over at the House of Gilli blog is to add the colours Red and Gold to your card. Well I actually have been a red colouring phase so this was easy for me to be inspired by. I have to first say that when using red copics I ALWAYS use copic Express it paper. I am a heavy handed colourer and it doesn't bleed at all. None. If any colour is outside of the lines it is because I coloured outside of the lines- cause isn't that what makes life fun? ;) 

I used Cozy Gilli and some DCWV paper I had been hoarding but let's face it used both the challenge colours so it was time to let it go. Bye bye gorgeous paper- I will miss you.... Oh wait- it is not like I actually send any of my cards so it can go on my display board for me to look at even more often. Score! ;)

Click here to read the challenge details and to see all of the delicious eye candy the DT has been posting to inspire you. 

If you don't have any Gilli stamps yet you don't need to use them to join us in our challenge but if you want to buy some you can find them at Stamping and Scrapbooking online store here.

Time for me to pour another cup of tea and try to get some relaxing in today. And maybe..just maybe...even get some more crafting done today. 

Cheers, Andrea

Copics used:
Hair- E25, 27, 29, 49
Skin- E000, 00, 11, R01, R20
Mug- Y23, 26, 28, glaze pen, glitter pen
Snuggi- R24, 27, 29 and C5 over the R29 to deepen the shading
Ground- W1, 3, 5
Outline- BG10



3 comments:

Macpurp said...

I am not sure about snuggies, and my niece who is 18 has a onsie....even less sure about them!
Love this cosy friendship card.
Love Teen x

miatagal said...

Andi, Cozy Gilli is coloured so beautifully and co-ordinated with the pretty designer paper Thanks for sharing.

Maire Gamber said...

She certainly looks cozy! Beautifully done card! Great tribute to Suzanne. I know she will just love it! (and you used red!!!! What a brave girl!)

Hugs,
Marie