Friday, April 20, 2012

Color Me Creative- Tiffany Doodles has us seeing Yellow


The current challenge over at Color Me Creative is to use your favourite yellow copic combos. Tiffany Doodles is our sponsor and gave all of us on the design team some fun digi's to play with. Thank you! I used Sweet Butterfly and I loved that it came with 2 butterflies and a sentiment. 

My fave combo for yellow is fairly basic- Y32, 35, 38. I do add darker yellows at time when using this combo but usually just those 3 colours give me what I am looking for. 

I paired my sweet image with one of my MME 6x6 packs and some of the matching embellishments that I totally had to purchase at the same time when I saw them. I do love matchy matchy stuff at times hee hee. I even bought the matching stickers which provided me with the grey panel saying 'today and forever' popped up nicely. I have to say that the card looks even better in person. I had so much fun playing along with this challenge!

To create this card I used a sketch from my friend Jen Shultz's challenge blog- The Deconstructed sketch. It is actually lasts week's sketch but I just loved it and it worked perfectly. She has a new sketch every week! This sketch challenged girl loves her so much for that hee hee. I have already book marked this week's sketch to use this weekend. 

I have also entered my card into the following challenges:

Paper crafting journey- use 3 or more patterned papers
By the cute and girly- Once upon a time (inspired by Nursery Rhyme Butterfly Butterfly)
Oozak- Anything goes

I hope you take some time to grab your fave yellow copic combos and come play along with us at CMC challenge group. There are so many beautifully entries already and we would love to see more!



4 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Andrea!! I love the butterfly!!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, I love your butterfly.

anaRy said...

Go andy!!! Love the colors!
Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
x
anaRy

Jeanette M. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours.