Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges - use black on your card to make it POP


Another fun C4C challenge coming at your today. And we are sponsored this challenge with a generous gift certificate to the awesome There She Goes stamp company! As a treat we even got to choose a stamp set to play with as well. So happy! As I love rainbows this was an easy choice for me. I picked out Rain and Sunshine. As a certain Judy Garland movie is my favourite I love anything rainbows. 

So this challenge is an easy one again- love those hee hee. Use black on your card to make it POP! I used some LilyBee papers I had scraps of on my desk and grabbed some black cardstock and I was set. I coloured my images with my copics (of course..I don't do much else do I hee hee) and added some glaze and stickles. I had a vision in my head on how I wanted it to turn out. This wasn't it but it's close hee hee. I want to work on making 3 'windows' in the card and have the cute stamps showing thru each window. But turns out my math challenges had me making them all wonky and not symmetrical at all. After pitching a fit I then realized I could cut out my squares and mount them on my card to get a similar look hee hee. Temper Tantrum averted ;). I do love how the black cardstock just sets off the lovely colours of the paper and the colouring. And this stamps set- LOVE!!! 

So grab some black cardstock and come and join us this week at Crazy 4 Challenges. I have to admit I will be jealous of the winner- so many lovely stamps there I would love to try...like Ruh Roh and my little friend

Cheers! Andi

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Andrea

Renkata said...

oooo yes you are right. Love this precious card.

Barbara said...

What a great design, Andrea! Love that layout!

Vicki G said...

Cute Card Andi!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....this is fabulous....LOVE the layout

Janice said...

Beautiful work - love the card, Jx