Tuesday, April 17, 2012

High Hopes Stamps Challenge- Anything goes!


This week's challenge over at the High Hopes Stamps challenge blog is an easy one! Karen- owner extraordinaire and hostess this week has decreed that 'Anything Goes!' So feel free to dig out whichever HHS stamp you want and get inky!

I used the new stamp designed by Laurie Furnell called Laurie's Tea cup and coloured it in with my copics. I then used some of my 6x6 papers from Kaiser craft- it was a newer release that was little girl and tea set orientated. Very cute. I then added a corner die cut, ribbon and my new favourite thing to do- add an arrangement of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. This card was so much fun to make and colour! 

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:


To play along with us and see all the amazing DT creations please pop over to the HHS challenge blog and see what inspires you today!

Cheers, Andrea

8 comments:

Krystal Kats said...

That is a beautiful card.

Terry said...

Hey there Andrea, thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the colors and the flowers that you have used are fabulous. The image really great, thank you for sharing hugs terry xxxx

Annie said...

Hi Andrea. What a fabulous card. I love the colours and ribbon/flowers.... a stunning piece. I saw your card in the entries to Make it Monday challenge and had to view your blog. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenges...Annie :)

Quilltique Paradise said...

such a lovely card. The flowers are adorable and so is the combination of colours u used. I.m glad I found you on MIM.
*hugs*
M.

Lisa Minckler said...

Sooooo pretty! Your coloring is just superb and the layout of the card is excellent. Especially love how you added the word 'kind' into the center of the flower. A very cute Shabby chic idea. ;)

Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Maire Gamber said...

Just gorgeous! I love love, love the image! You did a beautiful job on your card!
Thank you for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Maria Therese said...

Stunning card ♥ Love your coloring! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Bunny Zoe crafts ♥

Maria Therese said...

Stunning card ♥ Love your coloring! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Bunny Zoe crafts ♥