Tuesday, April 24, 2012

High Hopes Stamps challenge- Get out your Purple!

 (please feel free to click on the images to see them in closer detail)


I am so happy to be this week's hostess over at the High Hopes Stamps challenge blog. My fave colour is purple so I am asking you all to create a project using a HHS image and use lots and lots of Purple!

I used Laurie's Teapot as my image today and had fun using so many of my copics in the RV (Red/Violet) spectrum to add lots of different purple hues to my card. I also used some sweet treats paper from Bo Bunny as I thought a teapot should have some tasty delicacies too. I used a sketch from Jen's blog - Deconstructing Sketch- to base my card pattern on. I modified it slightly as I realized I had made my image to big to allow the banner strip that was part of the design. That's the nice thing about sketches- they are open to interpretation  thankfully. 

I am totally in love with all the amazing purple loveliness the DT has created to help your mojo get fired up today. Hop on over and see the purple madness going on at the HHS challenge blog!

Cheers, Andrea




3 comments:

Tami G said...

this is colored so pretty.. I really like how you were able to blend the RV colors.. I have so much trouble blending that group.. just beautiful...

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous, just love it and your fab colouring. Kim

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!