Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm back with a High Hopes Easter Card!


I am playing with my High Hopes Stamps this week (finally unpacked them hee hee) and Lacey has challenged us to make Easter cards! I love Easter for many reasons and one of them is the abundance of pastel colours. On my card today I made my bunny purple as he is in full Easter spirit- mind you with the look on his face it seems as he may have been dyed without his permission lol!! His name is 'cute bunny holding carrot' and I also used Framed Spring Fever and Summer Sunshine.  I am so happy to have my craft studio somewhat organized and unpacked in the new house and to finally be colouring and crafting again. I was getting very ugly to live with and when my whole family asked when the last time I crafted was I got that perhaps some inky fingers were long overdue hee hee! Yep- ink therapy- my favourite kind. 

To join us in our current challenge hop on over to the HHS challenge blog to see more Easter Inspiration and the full challenge deets. It is a great holiday to use tons of fun colours together as your Easter Inspiration!

Cheers, Andrea

2 comments:

Margaret Anne said...

Adorable! Your bubbly personality comes through in your art work. I love reading your enthusiastic descriptions. Keep sending out "the love" it makes the world a better place to be. -Margaret Anne

Suzan L said...

Hi Andrea, this Easter Card is so adorble!! I love all the layers you have added to it!! And, the images are so cute!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan