Saturday, May 12, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges- photo inspiration



Today we have a photo inspiration for your creations over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. You can take anything you want from the photo- circles, the colours, a 'country' vibe...where ever your creativity flows!

I decided to pick up on the circle elements of the card and used one of my Sizzix dies to create my card base. I then used one of my circle spellbinders to give me a circle to work within to help with my button placement. I wanted them in a rough circle and the spellbinder really helped to keep the form I needed. 


I hope you find some creative inspiration in our photo today. And don't forget to pop over and see the amazing different directions the DT took from the photo. Also please join us in wishing Lynda farewell as she spends more time with her family and a warm welcome to the newest Crazy Betty White!!

Cheers, Andrea 


3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh I LOVE this!!!!! Circles on circles on circles....AWESOME!!!

Betty Wright said...

Andrea, when I saw these luscious buttons, the arrangement, and card shape, I thought...how clever! Awesome look and design! Looking forward to working with you at C4C! I am your new follower, too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Andrea....this is just a delight....love the buttons and the colors and the simple fun of this card