Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges says Tag you are IT!


I forgot how fun it is to make tags! I usually make a tag on a card but as I was organizing my craft room I came across a huge amount of shipping tags just begging to be played with! Then I check what our C4C challenge is for this week and it was make a tag...clearly fate was stepping in!

I picture me using this tag on a birthday gift or even a wedding present. I mean how amazing would your prezzie look on the gift table with a fantabulous tag hanging off of it! In fact...I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly found your social calendar filling quickly as others want you to come to their soiree and bring them a tagalicious gift. I mean..I would invite me to get one of these hee hee!!

I have actually been working on this tag all week. Pretty funny considering how clean and simple it is. Trust me- this is the end result after embellishment after embellishment ended up in the reject pile. I couldn't stand to cover up my cloud shapes that my embossing folder made! Some fun cloud and heart washi tape gave the extra colour I was looking for. I also cracked open a MFT stamp and Die set I hadn't used yet as well as the MFT loopy bloom die. I am in love with the flower that loopy die makes! I already made more in different colours just for fun!

So pop on over to the C4C challenge blog to read the full deets on this week's inspiration plus see some amazing mojo inspiring creations from the rest of the Crazies!

Cheers! Andrea

No comments: