Tuesday, June 26, 2012

High Hopes Stamps Challenge- Use Green and Orange


Time for another High Hopes Challenge! This week we are asking you to use the colours Orange and Green. I grabbed one of the new releases "Buggy Frog" to get inspired. I also had to use some of my new yummy flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I coloured up this cutie with my copics. My greens are:
YG03
YG25
YG17

I think that is my go to green copic combo when I want something bright. 

For more Green and Orange eye candy pop on over to the HHS challenge blog to help inspire you and see how you can play along with us to win!

Cheers..Andrea 

4 comments:

stampinganja said...

Great card! It will brighten someones day!

Danni said...

What a fun image! Great card!

Barbara, said...

I love the colour combo in this card! Beautiful - those WOC flowers are lovely.
Thanks,

Macpurp said...

what a lovely sunny card!
love teen x