Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges!

I was invited to be the March guest with on one of my old Design Teams
Of course I said yes.

This week's challenge from our lovely hostess Anja is to put a bow on it


I used elements of my Simon Says Stamp card kit and one of my favourite Unity stamps 'Enjoy.Explore.Believe. I used one of the small notecards with the Eiffel Tower because I am partial to that particular tower or anything to do with Paris. 

What do you think?
Like it?
I'm not a yellow person but I love this card.

We would LOVE if you would join us this week for our challenge.
So hop on over to the Crazy 4 challenges blog and see what the rest of the ladies have made for inspiration!

Happy Crafting, 
Andrea

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect card for the challenge - so glad you can play along this month!

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Andrea!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Perfect, love the color combo! Love how you combined all the elements.

Sharon Wheet said...

LOVE it! I'm partial to anything 'Paris' and I love your tower. {smile} Not a yellow and black girl, but this color combo really works on your card!
But I have to say, that the sentiment stamp you used is really an awesome choice! thank you for sharing, and I can see why you were selected as a guest designer. Very clever, very beautiful, and very inspirational!